New comic every Monday, Wednesday & Friday
pump high heel sandal
Raging Pencils by Mike "bingo!" Stanfill

$25,000 Pyramid.

Bookmark this page Contact me

That Depends

“Everyone laughs and cries in the same language.”-unknown

There exists a small percentage of the U.S. population, 1% or thereabouts, who own 80% of everything in this country and they're primarily the ones finacially backing Hillary Clinton and/or John McCain for president. I say and/or since there exists the peculiar possibility of a McCain/Clinton ticket. It's slight but neither cappaign has yet totally denied the possibility.

It's clear that this 1% looks upon the other 99% of us as little mobile ATM machines these days, and no more so since the Military Industrial Complex stole the election in 2000. We now pay great gobs more for everything and it's going to get a lot worse when oil hits $200 a barrel, maybe even $400.

John McCain clearly plans to expand America's multi-trillion-dollar military presence in the Middle East and he's going to do it for no other reason than to force the mythical end-times of Armageddon upon this planet. This is not hyperbole, this is what the American religious Right believes and these psychopaths can't wait to get to their imaginary Heaven no matter the consequences.

We're in the hands of madmen, but there's still hope.

If America elects Barack Obama as its first non-white president the entire world will breathe a collective sigh of relief and say as one, "America is finally growing up."

If, on the other hand, John McCain wins the election the entire world will crap its collective pants. This includes John McCain but, to him, that's just another Tuesday for him and a boon for the company that manufactures his Depends.


Raging Pencils is a minor personal conceit of:

Mike Stanfill, Private Hand
Mike Stanfill, Private Hand
IllustrationFlash AnimationWeb Design

Free Bonus Snark!
McCain war paint

Today's Google Chow.
Fun with anachronisms. Parody of the $25,000 Pyramid game show.
"A penguin, a panda, a zebra..."
"Things that are black."
"Barack Obama!"