case you think this web site is my life, here's what else
is currently on my dance card:
(1) Creation of an animated commercial for an insurance company.
(2) A total overhaul of a recreational vehicle web site.
(3) Illustrating all the products for an awning company.
(4) Conception of initial product design of an item that
will, hopefully, rock the house at football stadiums.
(5) Development of animated teaser for a new tween-related
series of books.
(6) Creation of logo for new medical transcription device.
(7) Fabricate forty animated sequences for an online instructional
I'm also slowly revamping a personal web site in order to
bring mirth to millions of heretics plus adding a mammoth
to my infinitecat.com web site.
Now throw in the earthly desires of one beloved girlfriend
and the needs of four demanding cats.
And yet I somehow I manage to squeeze out three Raging Pencils
cartoons a week. I hope you appreciate them because I certainly
you reading them.
Japanese POW camp. Day.
Japanese soldier: "Yes, I know waterboarding
is against the Geneva Conventions. But don't worry.
only hang for this if John McCain loses the election.
I mean, if we lose the war. Why'd I say that?"